Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Knit/Crochet A.D.D.

I don't know if I actually have A.D.D., but it sure feels like it when I'm knitting or crocheting.  I just seem to jump around from project to project.

I'm still working on that pillow that I mentioned in my last post.  I'm also still working on my afghan, a sweater that I started a little bit ago (Aidez) as well as a few smaller things.  But then I had this brainstorm.  Probably not very unique, but I had it nonetheless and am going to take full credit for it.

Everywhere I look I'm seeing these beautiful doily rugs but no patterns for them.  Dilemma...

So, my brainstorm, or inspiration, whatever you want to call it, was to use a pattern for a smaller doily with a larger hook and yarn.  Problem solved!

I am currently crocheting (and close to finished!!!) Summer Splendor.  It is hard to read but pretty quick to do.  If you want to see a picture of it look at Ravelry.

I will post a picture when I'm finished, which should be very soon!  It's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment